Friday 27 January 2012

Yearbook Design





Yearbook Reflection:
1. What do you like most about your designs? (Four sentences)
What I liked most about my designs is the brushes. The brushes I think give it a really cool look and make it interesting to look at. I also like the backgrounds they have unique paterns that stick out. They really suit the theme as well. 

2. What do you think could be improved about your designs? (Four sentences)
I think maybe I could have done more with the text. Maybe make more interesting to read. I also think I could have done more with the pictures. Make the pictures a little more creative I guess. 

3. What do you think makes your designs unique and competitive to be selected for the real yearbook design? (Four sentences)
Truth fully I don't think its good enough for year book but, if I had to say I guess just the look of the whole design. It stands out with its colour and theme and how it's layed out. The theme makes it unique in the way it is presented and shown on the different pages.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment